About Our School
Developing a strong community that sparks growth and well-being for all!
We believe this purpose statement will support and expand on our alignment to the mission and vision of Austin Public Schools which includes:
- programming that engages and empowers students while promoting academic achievement,
- instruction that is intentionally designed to meet the needs of individual students,
- courses and activities that reflect the diverse needs of our student body,
- a safe and welcoming environment that supports the social, emotional and physical health of our students,
- staff members that are effective, engaged, and proud to be part of IJ Holton,
- collaborative partnerships with our stakeholders, and
- resource management to support the needs of our school.
One of the best ways we know to support students is through strong partnerships between home and school. The root of this connection is communication. We encourage you to visit our school and participate in volunteer opportunities. We invite you to share feedback about our programming to ensure we learn and grow as an organization! We ask you to stay connected and here are a few ways to support your connection with us:
- Parent Portal (aka Infinite Campus)
- Facebook (@Holton492)
- Twitter (@Holton492)
- Instagram (@Holton492)
Thank you for sharing your child with us. We look forward to partnering with you as we embark on our 2017-2018 journey of learning and growing!
7:30 - 4:00 Monday - Thursday
7:30 - 3:30 Friday
Please call the office (507-460-1525) if your child will not be at school. You can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If we are not available, please leave a message stating your child's name, grade and reason for absence from school and expected date of return. Your help is greatly appreciated!
Dean of School Improvement
Success Coach - Español
Nikki Everding, RN